The Executive Mayor of Metsimaholo Municipality, Cllr Sello Hlasa issuing food parcel to a resident of Refengkgotso in Deneysville after the storm affected 106 houses in the area. The storm has left more than 500 people stranded without food.
A notice is hereby given in terms of Local Government: Municipal Systems Act, Act 32, of 2000, Section 16, that each Municipality must develop a culture of Municipal governance that complements formal representative government with a system of participatory governance, and must for this purpose : -
Encourage, and create conditions for, the local community to participate in the affairs of the Municipality.
Hard copies of the documents to comment on and comments boxes can be located at various Metsimaholo municipal offices and libraries.
The following are the links to the policy and the guidelines.
Closing date for comments is 25 October 2016.
More Articles ...
- Public Notice - Ward Based IDP Public Participation
- Call For Election of Ward Committee Members
- Heritage Day Celebrations
- Notice - Introduction of Political Leadership
- Executive Mayor Addressing the FDC Stakeholder Engagement
- Municipal services available at Harry Gwala MPCC
- Metsimaholo municipality respond to outcry for houses.
- Metsimaholo obtains unqualified audit opinion
- Public Notice : Metsimaholo Draft Annual 2014-2015 and Report Tabling
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 27 January 2016
- Metsimaholo ends 16 days on a high note
- Metsimaholo celebrates World Aids Day
- Metsimaholo Cabinet Reshuffle
- Municipality wages war on water leakages
- New film studio for the Free State in Zamdela
- Municipality hosts wellness programme for employees
- Electricity for Amelia residents
- Mayor and elderly people celebrate International Day of Older Persons in style
- Mayor dismisses allegations made by DA
- Zamdela celebrates World Literacy Day
- Metsimaholo honour pastor’s wives
- Metsimaholo gets clean audit despite challenges
- Metsimaholo takes government to people
- Metsimaholo boast a new multi-purpose centre
- Municipality prioritizes housing
- Free State government tells a good story
- Ngubentombi lauded for township office
- Government to build flats for Zamdela residents
- Metsimaholo buys trucks to improve service delivery